Grocery Pick Up Meal Plans
I don't know about you, but as my kids have gotten older I feel like life has gotten even busier than I ever thought it could be. I always start off the year with great intentions to be better about spending less money, I want to plan out my menus, stop eating out and spend more time together as a family. Can you relate?
But let's be honest, even with my best intentions those things don't always happen!
There are too many times I run through the drive thru because I have no idea what we'll eat for dinner. Our weekends get busy and I forget to make a menu only to find myself in the grocery store throwing items aimlessly into my cart and spending more than I intended. Have you been there too???
That's why I created the Grocery Pick Up Menu Plans
I needed something quick and easy, I love the convenience of ordering my groceries, but I needed a plan that also saved me money! Does that sound familiar?
If you're a Busy Mom, these Meal Plans were designed with you in mind!
You can Stop Paying too Much for Groceries! I designed these plans to be balanced, so you're not eating the same thing each night, but you're also not spending a fortune on expensive meats or side dishes. They are designed with your budget in mind!
Still have questions? Here are some of my Favorite Features of these Meal Plans!
- You can Order Your Groceries From Any Store! Our flexible shopping lists tells you exactly what you need to order each week, all you have to do is order the items you need from any Grocery PickUp or Delivery Service!
- You get 6 Weeks worth of Meal Plans for one low price! Because I don’t believe in overbuying each week contains 6 Dinner Recipes leaving you one night to eat out or eat leftovers!
- Do Your Major Shopping Every 2 Weeks! Our plans are designed to save you time and money, because of that you’ll actually order your groceries once every 2 weeks which allows you to order some items like meat and dairy in larger quantities which saves you money!
- Each Week’s Meals will cost on average $70 per week for 6 Complete meals. We worked hard to even out the cost of each week’s menu so that you have a wide variety of meals without busting your budget.
- Each recipe serves between 4-6 people depending on the age of your kids. That’s on average $2.33 per person for a family of 5!
- These meal plans were designed to be Easy, Budget Friendly and Perfect for Busy Families, If you have time to stockpile things like Meat or Dairy when you find them on sale you can actually significantly reduce the cost of these recipes and meal plans, Everything was priced out using Full Price, Name Brand and Store Brand Items so any items you find on sale or can use with coupons should save you even more!!!
- Each Week’s Meal Plan contains a NEW SET of Recipes! That means after your first 6 weeks are complete you can easily repeat the meal plans starting back at week one.
All the Recipes are Kid Friendly, Mom Approved! Here are just a few of my favorite recipes that I know you will love!
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Pepperoni French Bread Pizza
- Sheet Pan Parmesan Chicken & Veggies
- Baked Ravioli
- Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli
- Quick & Easy Lasagna
- Chicken Tetrazzini
And So Many More! Our 6 week plan features 36 different recipes featuring Beef, Pork, Chicken, Steak and more! So you'll never tire of eating the same thing again!
Are you ready to Take Control of Dinner Again?
Grab your Grocery Pick Up Meal Plans for less than $5 per week & Start Saving your Time, Money and Sanity!